Monday, December 1, 2008

Feeling the "Funk" lifting

Well it started lifting this morning around 6am. I woke up & my laptop was calling me. I started surfing some of the blogs I check out on a regular basis, and in one of the past issues I found a post by Brad Lomenick that really jarred me back to my reality.

Truth be told, I have let my focus slip away from doing what my blog says I am doing. I say I am "Done With Mediocrity" but I often find myself slipping back into this pit of ambivalence. I have been floating for the last couple of weeks. In my spiritual life, family life, work life, pretty much all areas. I have not been make every attempt to do the things in my life with excellence. I have not been doing all things "as doing them for the Lord."

Do you ever find yourself letting your focus slip? What are the factors that allow you to do more than strive for excellence? What keeps you in "Mediocrity?"

No comments:

THE VINE