Friday, February 6, 2009

Time for Failing!

I know that I have been absent for some time now from my blog. For those of you that have been longing for my next post (yeah right) I greatly apologize. Well here it is my first post of 2009. I cannot even begin to describe to you all of the distance & changes that God has brought into my life over the last couple of years. The main reason that I have not had a new post until now is that God has been brewing in me a different focus for the main ministry that I am currently involved with, The Vine.

The Vine is our Saturday night minstry that is getting ready to head in a whole new direction. I am excited, scared, anxious, thrilled & totally praying like it all relys on God and working like it all depends on me (& the team that God has assembled)! Here is a video that has described the what I feel right now. It is about failing so that we can learn how to do things better.

Real leadership is taking things where there is no safety net. Failing is not an option, it will be a reality! No one can succeed without learning from thier failures! I am thrilled about the setting that God is laying out before us! Can't wait to see how God will use us, shape us, break us and mold us into what He needs for us to be. If you would like to hear about some of the exciting things that we are trying to do, please contact me. I would love to share some of the passion welling up inside of me with you. In the mean time, lets get ready to learn from our failures.


Bookie from LifeChurch.tv on Vimeo.

No comments:

THE VINE